Monday, August 29, 2011

Task # 30: Read at least one book a month (1/30)

Task #30: Read at least one book a month
Suggested by: Me
Completed: (1/32)

So, I have been admittedly a little slow in completing one book a month.  But, have no fear, I will catch up with some much needed vacation time at the Jersey Shore coming in the very near future.  However, I did complete my first book.  I read, Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love by Dr. Sue Johnson.   It was an insightful book about how to fight more constructively, repair relationships and be a better better-half.  I thought that it was important for me to do a little internal house cleaning after a particularly tumultuous previous relationship.   I think that I learned a lot.  And because I also managed to leave it out on the porch during one of this summer’s rainstorms, I also now own the Lakewood Library’s copy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment