Sunday, August 7, 2011

Task #32: Go to a professional sport event

Task #32: Go to a professional sporting event
Suggested by: Me
Completed: 7/31/11

It was only a matter of time before I completed this task – I love going to baseball games with friends.  This past weekend I caught the Phillies take on the Pittsburgh Pirates at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia with my girlfriend, my best friend, and his friend.  Had front row seats right above the Philies dugout – which makes for a spectacular view but meant that we roasted in the hot sun all game long.  And while we may have had some mild heat stroke, we quickly cured it with some cherry Italian ice.   But the sunburn was worth it to watch the Phils take home a win in the 10th inning on a clutch hit by Raul Ibanez and for a take home souvenir.

No comments:

Post a Comment