Sunday, August 7, 2011

Task #60: Host a happy hour for friends

Task #60: Host a happy hour for friends
Suggested by: Me
Completed: 8/4/11

I’m a little bit behind on posting my progress, but I played host to a happy hour last week for the greatest friends a girl could ask for.  My best friend from high school, my amazing sister in law and her two sisters – I love that everyone gets along so well and it was nice to have some girl time.  We did appetizers pot luck style and, as always, ended up with way too much good food.  Bruschetta, turkey roll-ups, crackers and fancy cheese, fruit and dip, apples and nuts and cheese and balsamic (yum!), coffee chocolate soup, espresso granita and creamsicle cake.  It was a great night and I couldn’t have asked for better friends, better food, or better times.

I just hope that my next happy hour will be to welcome a new work colleague that we so desperately need!

No comments:

Post a Comment